By providing your personal information to SST in the ways described in this Policy, you agree that you are authorized to provide such information and are accepting this Policy and any supplemental privacy statement that may be relevant to you. You have the right at any point to revoke consent and SST will stop using and processing your personal information. If you disagree with our practices, please do not register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with our services, SST’s websites or mobile-device applications.
Information We Collect
If you access SST Services, you may be asked to provide personal information. Personal information refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as an identification number, physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural, or social identifiers (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Credit card information
In addition, you may be providing Personal Information when:
- Communicating with SST via phone calls, chats, emails, web forms, social media, and other methods of communication
- Subscribing to SST’s marketing materials
- Applying for a job
- Providing services to SST
Use of Your Personal Information
We collection your Personal Information to provide you products and services, such as fulfill your requests for products or services or to help us personalize our offerings to you. In some cases, we also use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain SST Services, including to monitor the usage of SST Services.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of SST Services. The Personal Information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of SST Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contractfor the products or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the SST Services
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your Personal Information with our service providers for the purpose of providing SST Services to you and for providing you with information, products, or services you have requested.
- For business transfers: we may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of SST assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Website Usage Data
We may also collect Usage Data about your when you visit SST websites, which your web browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website on the internet. “Usage Data” is information that does not, by itself, identify a specific individual but which could be used to indirectly identify you. Our servers and analytic services automatically record this information, which may include your internet protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider), the address of the website you are coming form , the amount o time you spend visiting our website, the pages visited, how you interact with those pages, if you link to us through a search engine, the keywords you used to find our website, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request.
Gathering your information helps us track visits to the SST website, understand and evaluate customer experience, improve the content and layout of our website and customize the web experience, ensure our websites and other services work correctly, and support our customer analytic efforts. SST will only attempt to link the logs to the identifiable individual if that is necessary for investigating a data security breach, a breach of contract, a violation of SST’s policies and procedures or a contravention of laws.
Website Usage Data
The Personal Information you provide through our website is never disclosed to third parties (other than our trusted service providers) without your consent. We do not sell, rent, or trade your Personal Information to other organizations or companies without your explicit consent. When Personal Information is shared with others, its is only in ways that have been explained to you in advance. The limited exceptions to this rule include when:
SST may be required by law enforcement, government institutions or judicial or regulatory authorities to provide information on individual users without notifying you;
An investigation must be conducted into a suspected breach of contract, a violation of SST’s policies and procedures, or a contravention of law;
Disclosure is necessary in the context of a data security breach or legal proceeding.
Security of your Personal Information
Security of all information is of the utmost important to SST. SST uses technical and physical safeguards to protect the security of your Personal Information from unauthorized disclosure. We use current best practice encryption algorithms to keep all information secure. We will also endeavour to ensure that only necessary people and third parties have access to Personal Information. Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information and we are not responsible for related damages or liabilities to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the case of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you without delay of any loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information that may affect you where required by law.
Data Retention and Storage
SST retains your information for business purposes, for as long as your account is active, and/or as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with our products and services. SST will also retain your Personal Information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a reasonable period of time. At any point, you can withdraw consent and we will immediately stop procession your data.
Any Personal Information collected about EU residents via our website is processed in Canada by SST or by a third party acting on our behalf. When you provide Personal Information to SST, you consent to the processing of your information in Canada. Our websites are hosted in Canada.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Right to Update, Access, or Transfer Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Information. If you would like to express your point of view, challenge and explanation of information use, or otherwise obtain further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time after requesting for information, your Personal Information changes or is inaccurate, you have the right to request changes, please notify us and we will update or correct your information.
Please note at any time, if you desire to obtain or transfer your Personal Information, we will provide you with your Personal Information in a structured and commonly used electronic format.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to request SST erases all of your Personal Information on a number of grounds, including if the Personal Information is no longer necessary for its original purpose or if you withdraw consent. If SST receives a request, we will inform all third parties who have the Personal Information of this request. For additional information on when you can request data erasure, please contact email@example.com
Right to Object
You have the right to object to your Personal Information being processed for profiling, direct marketing, scientific research, and statistics. If you wish to object, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy